In any real estate market, a house that shows well is going to outshine the competition. Does your home measure up? Check out these simple tips for staging your home for sale:
- De-clutter your space by keeping some furniture or personal belongings in storage
- Remove personalized items such as family photos so the buyer can visualize living in your house
- Buyers love to snoop so clean out those closets, and don’t forget to neatly stack dishes and line up shoes
- Make minor repairs such as patch holes in walls, fix leaky faucets, & replace burned out light bulbs
- Wash windows inside and out, re-caulk tubs/showers/sinks, polish faucets and mirrors, & remove worn out rugs
- Curb appeal is crucial, so power wash your driveway, remove dead plantings, and keep the lawn mowed!
When you are ready for a new home, remember to contact us today!