Bentsen Palm Debunks 5 Myths About Buying in New Home Communities
November 6th, 2016
Home buyers are quickly discovering that a new home community in the Rio Grande Valley offers several benefits versus buying a resale home. Learn what’s fact versus myth when it comes to buying a new home in one of the three distinctive neighborhoods within the Bentsen Palm master-planned community.
- New Homes Are More Expensive – Bentsen Palm offers three distinctive neighborhoods with new homes designed to fit any budget. When comparing new homes against resale options, you’ll also need to factor in costs for remodeling and any upgrades you’ll want, which quickly add up. Whereas with a new home, you choose the floorplan, features and finishes that fit your budget. Plus, a new home in Bentsen Palm will use the latest in energy efficient building materials that will save you money well into the future.
- All the Homes Will Look the Same – The Bentsen Palm developer, Rhodes Enterprises, Inc., has chosen award-winning home builders that share a passion for innovative, eco-friendly home designs. With 9 floorplans to choose from in Del Oro, 11 in Tanglewood and 14 in Retama Village, all with the ability to customize and fit the needs of your family’s lifestyle, you won’t find two identical houses within this community.
- New Homes Are Far From Daily Needs – Developers carefully choose the locations where new master-planned communities are built to ensure proximity to amenities and modern conveniences. Bentsen Palm is ideally situated minutes from Interstate 83 enabling easy access to Mission and McAllen, TX best shopping, dining and entertainment. You can enjoy all the benefits of living in a beautifully planned community with exceptional amenities while still enjoying the comforts of modern living.
- Buying A Pre-Owned Home Is Better for the Environment – New homes are far more energy efficient than pre-owned homes. Studies have shown that new homes use around 65% less energy than homes built 10+ years ago. The premier home builders within Bentsen Palm use the latest in eco-friendly construction techniques and energy-efficient building materials and appliances, that ensure an up-to-date home that helps reduce your energy footprint.
- New Homes Will Include Features I Don’t Want – Each of the floorplans available throughout the Bentsen Palm community offer the flexibility to customize exceptional standard options for features and finishes that you’d prefer in your new home. Giving you more room to design your home, your way, than a home that is already built.
Find your ideal floorplan and neighborhood in the Bentsen Palm new home community and build the dream home perfect for your family’s lifestyle.