Activities for All
Bentsen Palm Village RV Resort has a genuine neighborhood feeling, calling to mind simpler times when neighbors gathered on the front porch to visit and relax. Those friendships are built and strengthened with the dazzling variety of activities available to park residents.
Your choices include:
- Heated pool, hot tub, climate-controlled fitness center
- Fully equipped wood shop, organic garden, craft room
- Horseshoes, outdoor billiards, pickle ball
- Dog park with agility course
- Multipurpose club house
- Fire pits and BBQ Grills
- 10 miles of hike and bike trails
- Visits to the State Park, where the World Birding Center is located
- NABA Butterfly Park nearby
- Free loaner bicycles, canoes, and kayaks
- Pontoon excursions on the river
- Private skeet shooting range
- Line dancing, exercise classes, dance lessons
- Nature walks
- Pot luck socials
Bentsen Palm Village RV Resort is simply one of the most well planned, best engineered, multi creature friendly environments ever built. And it’s a great place to stay!
Call us at 956.585.5568 Ext 731.