Bentsen Palm Real Estate in McAllen Area, TX
Spectacular Amenities and an Enviable Location
A premier location for Mission, TX real estate, Bentsen Palm Development is a 2,600-acre Master Planned Conservation Development. Located 3 miles south of Expressway 83, next to Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park on Bentsen Palm Drive, this exciting and welcoming community truly has something for everyone – from year-round residents to winter Texans!
Explore Our Community Interactive Map
Explore everything Bentsen Palm has to offer! Just scroll over our interactive Bentsen Palm community map to discover amenities, available home sites and natural attractions like the Bentsen-Rio Grande State Park, the Butterfly Park and World Birding Center. You’ll also get a sneak peek at the exciting plans we have for expansion, including retail space, commercial development and more.
When fully complete, Bentsen Palm will include:
- Approximately 4,500 single-family residences
- 1,000 multi-family dwelling units
- Bentsen Palm Village RV Resort, a 256-unit park
- 300-acres of industrial / commercial / local retail facilities
This unique community of new homes for sale Rio Grande Valley is full of amenities and attractions for every member of the family.
Bentsen Palm amenities include:
- Community center and clubhouses
- 180 acres of parks and open green space
- Wooded natural habitat
- Private nature trails
- 2 miles of Rio Grande River frontage
- Swimming pools and shade palapas
- Picnic facilities and BBQ grills
- Sports courts and ball fields
- Miles of hike and bike trails
- IDEA Public Schools’ Mission Campus – named an Exemplary Campus
- A 20-acre site for a public elementary school
The event calendars for our activity centers are bursting with things to do – water aerobics, game nights , jam sessions and happy hours are just a few of choices on our schedule. The lifestyle at Bentsen Palm is as active or as relaxed as you choose.
Area attractions and amenities:
- Minutes from new 75+ acre multi-use community park and athletic facility nearby
- 3 miles from Anzalduas International Bridge for easy access to northern Mexico
- 10 minutes from Expressway 83
- Walking distance to the World Birding Center Central Visitors Facility at Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park
- Walking distance to the North American Butterfly Association butterfly park
Bentsen Palm is also convenient to McAllen, an easy hour and half drive to South Padre Island, and a quick flight to the mountains and history found in Monterrey, Mexico.