Affordable Homes Rio Grande Valley
Discover Del Oro Homes Mission, TX
Del Oro, located in Bentsen Palm Development, is affordable living in a First-Class Master Planned Community. Residents in Del Oro have access to a variety of amenities and activities you won’t find in any other community in the McAllen area. This is a perfect choice for first-time home buyers who want to get the best value for their housing dollar.
Del Oro homes feature:
- 7 spacious floor plans from 1,073 sq. ft. to 1,749 sq. ft.
- One and 2-story designs available
- 3 – 4 BR, 2 – 2.5 BA, 1 – 2 Car Garages
- Brick or stucco exterior
- Options include covered patios, study/office, loft/game room
- Energy efficient construction
Del Oro community features:
- Easy access to Expressway 83
- Convenient location off Inspiration Road
- Minutes from shopping, excellent medical care
- Exemplary IDEA Public School located in the community
- Served by La Joya ISD
- Close to City of Mission Park and Sports complex with baseball fields, soccer fields, sand volleyball courts, tennis courts, shuffleboard, horseshoe pits, and picnic areas.
- Minutes from the World Birding Center Headquarters at Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park and the NABA Butterfly Park
Thousands of acres of state and federally protected wildlife habitat, lakes, parks, trails and a 40-foot high Hawk Observation Tower on the banks of the Rio Grande River are within easy biking distance of your new home in Del Oro at Bentsen Palm Development.