4 Facts That Will Make You Want To Buy Your New Home In Mission, Texas
The Del Oro Neighborhood located in the Bentsen Palm Development is an affordable Master Planned Community in Mission, Texas.
Del Oro is the perfect choice for first-time home buyers who want to get the best value for their housing dollar.
Residents in Del Oro have access to amenities and activities you won’t find in any other community in the Rio Grande Valley. Keep reading to find out what more Del Oro has to offer!
- Bentsen Palm Development has seven floorplans to choose from. With so many options, you’re sure to find the one that best meets you and your family needs. Whether you want a 1-story or 2-story home, Del Oro has award winning architectural designs that range in size from 1,273 – 1,789 sqft. Several of our Del Oro plans feature optional additions, including covered patios, study/office, or loft/game room.
- The Del Oro community offers exceptional value for new home buyers looking to get the most for their home buying dollar. Even with our very affordable pricing, as part of the build process, our design consultants help you to make selections of hundreds of colors and finishes available whether it be paint color, tile, carpet or wood finishes. Our new, affordable homes also mean the latest technology in materials in quality home construction. Del Oro homes are constructed with the newest energy efficient materials and the latest in cooling and heating systems, which means your new home will also help you save on your utility bills.
- Minutes from the Del Oro Neighborhood is the:
- World Birding Center Headquarters at Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park and the NABA Butterfly Park. (Within easy biking distance of Del Oro are:)
- Thousands of acres of state and federally protected wildlife habitat on the banks of the Rio Grande River
- Lakes, parks, trails meander through the Bentsen Palms community
- The two-story-high Hawk Observation Tower, with a 210-foot-long wheelchair-accessible ramp that gives visitors a bird’s eye view of the canopy as well as a peek into Mexico.
- Bentsen Palm is a conservation focused community, and each new home includes a front-sodded yard with St. Augustine grass, native trees, and plants. By planting local vegetation, the community consumes far less water and reduces the use of chemicals. Well adapted species, that thrive in the coastal plains are naturally disease and pest resistant, creating a symbiotic living space for the human and wild creatures of South Texas.
Come visit the Del Oro Neighborhood built within 2600 acres of the unique Bentsen Palm Master-Planned Conservation Community.
See what more fun awaits you and your family when you buy a new home in South Texas.