Affordable Homes Rio Grande Valley
Discover Rio Plata Homes Mission, TX
Rio Plata, located in Bentsen Palm Development, is affordable living in a First-Class Master Planned Community. Residents in Rio Plata have access to a variety of amenities and activities you won’t find in any other community in the McAllen area. This is a perfect choice for first-time home buyers who want to get the best value for their housing dollar.
Rio Plata homes feature:
- 8 unique floor plans from 1,395 sq. ft. to 2,890 sq. ft.
- 3 – 6 BR, 2 – 3 BA, 1 – 2 Car Garage
- 50′ x 140′ spacious homesites
- Large Backyards
- Contemporary, Tuscan, Traditional, and farmhouse style exteriors and options
- Open concept living spaces
- Next level energy-efficient features
Rio Plata community features:
- Easy access to Expressway 83
- Convenient location off Inspiration Road
- Minutes from shopping, excellent medical care
- Exemplary IDEA Public School located in the community
- Served by La Joya ISD
- Close to City of Mission Park and Sports complex with baseball fields, soccer fields, sand volleyball courts, tennis courts, shuffleboard, horseshoe pits, and picnic areas.
- Minutes from the World Birding Center Headquarters at Bentsen-Rio Grande Valley State Park and the NABA Butterfly Park
Thousands of acres of state and federally protected wildlife habitat, lakes, parks, trails and a 40-foot high Hawk Observation Tower on the banks of the Rio Grande River are within easy biking distance of your new home in Rio Plata at Bentsen Palm Development.