10 Tips You Need To Learn Now To Help You Find The Ideal Rio Grande Valley New Homes For Sale
Whether you’re a first time homebuyer, ready to move into a larger home or getting ready to retire, there are a few important tips to keep in mind when searching for the ideal Rio Grande Valley new homes for sale. Rhodes Enterprises Inc., developers of the number one master planned community in the Rio Grande Valley, Bentsen Palm, share their top ten tips for researching and buying a new home.
- Make a Budget – First things first, make sure you money is in order. You’ll want to make sure you have a clear picture of what you can comfortably afford as a down payment as well as a monthly mortgage payment.
- Location and Accessibility – Researching for a new home starts with location. One thing to look for in a new Rio Grande Valley home community is how easy is it to get to and from everyday needs and business. Take a drive and see how easy it is to get to major roadways and conveniences. Bentsen Palm offers convenient access to Interstate 2 and is minutes from Downtown Mission, TX and McAllen, TX.
- Community Focus – Finding a community that supports your family’s lifestyle is key. Explore the community and meet some of the people living there to see what they love about it. If you’re looking for a new home for a growing family, you’ll want to tour Del Oro or Tanglewood, or Retama Village if you’re getting ready to retire or looking for a winter home.
- Floorplans that Fit Your Lifestyle – Choose floorplans that will meet your family’s needs within your budget and any foreseeable future needs. Bentsen Palm offers an exceptional range of floorplans in three unique communities that are designed with every lifestyle in mind.
- Community Amenities – Along with accessibility to area amenities, the community you choose should offer the amenities that enhance your living experience, including parks and greenspace, playgrounds, a pool, community center and hike and bike trails. You’ll find all of that and much more in Bentsen Palm.
- Area Schools – For families with children, finding a community with great schools is important. And it will also likely play a role in the resale value of your new Rio Grande Valley home in the future. Families living in Bentsen Palm have access to attend the exemplary IDEA Public Schools and the community is also served by La Joya ISD.
- Top Area Employers – An area with a growing job market is important for two reasons, future job opportunities for new home buyers and economic stability. The Rio Grande Valley has become one of the fastest growing with the metro area being ranked #1 city for jobs in 2016 according to a recent study by ManpowerGroup.
- Medical Care – Access to great healthcare is a key consideration for new home buyers. The Bentsen Palm community is within a short drive to the nationally ranked and five-star rated, Mission Regional Medical Center; Rio Grande General Hospital, Valley Baptist Medical Center Harlingen and VA Outpatient Center.
- Entertainment and Recreation – Everyone’s idea of fun is different. When looking for Rio Grande Valley new homes for sale you’ll find that the Bentsen Palm community is situated in the heart of the best of the Rio Grande Valley with the Bentsen Rio Grande Valley State Park, World Birding Headquarters and the National Butterfly Center all next door. Plus, miles of hike and bike trails within the community and throughout the area and plenty of entertainment options in Mission, TX and nearby McAllen, including theaters, museums, festivals, and the South Texas beaches just a short 90-minute drive from Bentsen Palm.
- Build or Buy a Move-In Ready Home? Now that you’ve completed your research it’s time to decide whether to build or buy a move-in ready home. Depending on your timeframe, you’ll find that Bentsen Palm offers plenty of options for both, with award-winning local home builders that share a commitment to building beautiful, comfortable, energy efficient homes.
Visit Bentsen Palm today and discover an incredible master-planned community surrounded by the natural beauty of the Rio Grande Valley and every amenity you need to provide an exceptional lifestyle for your family.