Why Buying a New Home is Better than Buying a Resale Home in Mission, Texas.
Purchasing a new home in the Tanglewood Community of Mission, Texas is a great choice for you and your family. Buying new will save you, the “new homeowner” lots of money and frustration, now and in the future. Next are some things you get with a new home vs a resale home.
- Home Warranties from Tanglewood begin from the closing date of your home. Appliances have a 1-year builder’s warranty and appliance manufacturers offer extended warranties on their individual appliances. Think of getting a home where “everything” is covered for 1, 5, and even 20 years. Our structural and roofing systems are in it for the long haul.
- When you choose to buy a new home in Mission, TX, Customization of your appliances, flooring, paint colors and other design elements help you build a home that defines YOUR lifestyle. Bentsen Palm home builders allow you to participate in the process of designing your own property, which helps create a living space specifically tailored to your taste.
- Newly constructed homes are more Energy Efficient in two ways. First, they tend to have a tighter-sealed building envelope that helps prevent cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter from escaping. Secondly, higher-efficiency insulation, doors, and windows add up to cost savings in new homes built with energy efficiency in mind.
- Our newly-constructed homes include Green Systems and Appliances—like high-efficiency stoves, refrigerators, water heaters, furnaces, and air conditioning units. Homes built years ago may not include any green appliances. The HVAC system alone is usually considered to be one of the larger energy consumption devices in the home. Existing homes can always be retrofitted, but doing so requires a potentially significant expense.
- When purchasing a new home, home buyers will have Fewer Repairs. When choosing a resale home there may be carpets, appliances or other updates to the house that can add up to substantial costs to repair or replace.
Twenty years ago, builders had no concept of the electronic age that would revolutionize the modern home. When you purchase a newly constructed home it may be able to Accommodate Advanced Technologies like structured wiring, whole house wiring for technology for today’s televisions, phones, and the internet. Wiring in the Tanglewood can be tailored to meet the individual homeowner needs.
A brand-new community is one of the built-in benefits of buying a new home. When families move into a subdivision at the same time, often lasting bonds of friendship and neighborliness are formed right away. You are building a community when you purchase a new home in Tanglebriar, where nobody is the new kid on the block.