6 Things to Know About Relocating to the Rio Grande Valley
Anyone looking for RGV homes in Mission, TX are sure to come across Retama Village at Bentsen Palm. The community is among the few developments to offer homes with an RV port in Texas. The Rio Grande Valley is a popular destination for RVing, but what is it like to actually live in this unique area?
Here are 6 things you need to know about relocating to the Rio Grande Valley if you’re considering McAllen area real estate.
- It is home to the World Birding Center Headquarters – one of the top bird watching spots in the world.
- It will soon have the world’s largest outdoor butterfly park. The area is home to more than 300 species of butterflies.
- Some of Texas’ best beaches are less than 90 miles away, including South Padre Island.
- It’s a warm climate almost all year long with winter temperatures typically between 60-65 degrees.
- Approximately 150,000 “winter Texans” vacation in the area during the months of October through April. Most are between the ages of 55 and 75.
- It is one of the most affordable places to live in the country. The U.S. Census has also named the Rio Grande Valley the #1 most affordable area in Texas.
There’s a lot to love about the Rio Grande Valley area, and the impressive Bentsen Palm development is adding to the appeal. Schedule a tour today to learn more about living in and visiting Mission, TX.